You underwent a life-altering experience when the person you care for had a transplant. We want to learn from your unique journey!
PatientsLikeMe has partnered with Takeda to better understand the holistic patient journey – including the care partner experience by gathering information about the transplant surgery and recovery, particularly if your loved one experienced CMV infection.
Interested? Here’s what to expect:
- Enjoy an informational webinar with PatientsLikeMe’s Senior Medical Advisor providing patient-centric information about transplant complications and CMV.
- Answer five (5) short questions before and after the video about your knowledge of CMV.
- Complete a brief survey about your loved one’s transplant path:
- CMV symptoms (if applicable)
- Current treatment patterns
- Quality of life and function
- Communication between patients and care teams
Is this the right opportunity for you?
This study is for members 18 years* of age or older who have been care partners for someone who had a solid organ transplant or hematopoietic stem cell transplant in the last three years.
Your time is valuable. If you are interested in participating, we are offering compensation at the following levels:
• $50 for completing the education materials and assessment
• $50 for completing a questionnaire survey
Thank you for being a part of the PatientsLikeMe community! Click here if you would like more information about the electronic medical record phase of the study.